Resources for Newly Diagnosed Patients with Dystonia
- A guide about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - What is Dystonia?
- A list of frequently asked questions about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - Dystonia FAQ's.
- Tips on how to manage dystonia symptoms - Living Well with Dystonia.
- A listing of all the Movement Disorder Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of all the Pain Clinics in Canada, by province.
- Financial resources for patients from our Dystonia Patient Package - Financial Support for Dystonia Patients.
- Guidebook for Teenagers with Dystonia - Finding Your Way.
- Download this helpful Dystonia brochure, available in English and French
- Real Patients. Real Answers: The Dystonia Canada Report is available in print and online. You can check for details here
You can also find printable pages of our entire Dystonia Patient Package here. As well, we are happy to mail you a hard copy. If you're interested in receiving this by mail, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.