The donations of our generous members and friends are the fuel that propels DMRFC toward a cure. You can have a profound impact on the dystonia community by fundraising on behalf of the DMRFC for dystonia research, awareness and support.
Whether it’s a simple letter-writing campaign to friends and family, particpating in your local DMRFC event, oran elaborate public event, the DMRFC appreciates all fundraising gestures and will gladly help support volunteer efforts.
Some ideas for fundraising:
- Participate in your local DMRFC community events;
- Golf, Pool, Bowling Tournaments;
- Letter writing campaign to your contacts asking them to make a gift;
- Car Wash
- Lemonade Stand
- Garage Sale
- Fundraisers at Home: Host a lunch, dinner, or cocktail party;
- Personal Challenges - marathons, walks, etc.
If you want to secure donations and pledges on-line you can do so by setting up a giving page with Canada Helps.
For information or assistance in planning your fundraiser please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org