Join DMRF Canada to create awareness through the "Dystonia Moves Me" awareness campaign, taking place during the month of September 2020. As we continue to adhere to guidelines for COVID-19, we recognize that in-person awareness activities will not be possible this year.
Please find below a number of ways you can get involved:
1. Promote Dystonia Awareness Through Social Media:
- Promote dystonia awareness using these hashtags to your networks: #dystoniamovescanada #dystoniamovesme #dystoniaawarenenessmonth
- Use the Dystonia Awareness Facebook frame on your profile picture. Copy and paste the below URL when logged: www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=400604074148064
- Use the DystoniaMovesMe logo.
- Follow us on Social Media. You can use sample social media messaging here.
- Click here for details on The Many Faces of Dystonia Campaign for content that you can share.
2. Share Our Dystonia Awareness Video. See it here.
3. Become a Dystonia Ambassador. Click here to learn how.
4. Donate Today. Click here to make your secure online donation. Remind those in your network why it is so important to support dystonia research and support programs.
5. Look out for Dystonia Landmarks Lit Up in September 2020. Click here to view our September calendar.
6. Reach out to local, provincial and federal politicians. Ask them to announce the fact that September is Dystonia Awareness Month. Click here to download a letter template. Click here for sample posts.
7. DMRF Canada Press Kit - Raise Awareness and Get Local Media involved
8. Bingo - 'Dystonia Moves Me' Bingo Challenge
9. Get Active for Dystonia with Casey Kidson. Watch her series here.
10. Display your Dystonia Merchandise. Lanyard, Face Mask, Alert Bracelet, Button, Etc.