You can help raise funds for dystonia research by participating in an upcoming event in 2020!
- Dyfying Dystonia Challenge - National Year-Long Campaign.
- Do It For Dystonia - Fundraising and Awareness Campaign
- Hamilton Freedom to Move Run/Walk - Hamilton, TBD
- Chuck's 5K Run, Walk and Wheel For Dystonia - Toronto May 31, 2020
- Edmonton Casino - April 22 and 23, 2020
- Sudbury 5KM Freedom to Movie Walk-and-Wheel for Dystonia - June 14, 2020
- Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5K - June 28, 2020
If you want to join the upcoming events or meetings organized by our local support groups, please refer to the local support group page here.
Here is a list of recent events that were held to raise funds for dystonia.
- Calgary Casino - August 11 and 12, 2019
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Vancouver, June 23, 2019
- Hamilton Freedom to Move Run/Walk - Hamilton, June 8, 2019
- Sudbury Freedom to Move Run/Walk - Sudbury, June 9, 2019
- Chuck's Run, Walk and Wheel - Toronto June 2, 2019
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Montreal, April 27, 2019
- Hamilton Freedom to Move 3k Run/Walk - Hamilton, June 9, 2018
- Sudbury Freedom to Move 5k Run/Walk - Sudbury, June 10, 2018
- Chuck's Run, Walk and Wheel - Toronto June 3, 2018
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon - October 22, 2017
- Toronto Zoo Walk - September 24, 2017
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Vancouver. June 25, 2017
- Sudbury Freedom to Move 5k Walk/Wheel. June 11, 2017
- Hamilton Freedom to Move 3k Run/Walk. June 10, 2017
- Chuck's 5k Run/Walk/Wheel for Dystonia. June 4, 2017
- Florabunda Flower Delivery - September 1 to 30, 2017