Resources for Patients with Dystonia
Find a Local Support Group or Dystonia Treater by Community Here
General Dystonia Information
- A guide about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - What is Dystonia?
- A list of frequently asked questions about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - Dystonia FAQ's.
- Download this helpful Dystonia brochure, available in English and French
- Dystonia information materials
- Dystonia Wellness Checklist
- Making the most of your visit with your Movement Disorder Specialist
Province Specific Resources
- A listing of all the Movement Disorder Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of all the Pain Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of mental health resources by province
Your Physical And Emotional Wellbeing
- Tips on how to manage dystonia symptoms - Living Well with Dystonia.
- Yogatonia (Yoga for people with dystonia) Series
- Your Emotional and Mental Health and Dystonia
- Resources and information on non-motor dystonia symptoms
- Resources for Self-Care in Stressful Times
Children & Teens with Dystonia
- Guidebook for Teenagers with Dystonia - Finding Your Way.
- Resources for Teens
- Support for Parents and Caregivers
Technological and Other Resources
- Assistive Technology for Dystonia
- My Dystonia App by Dystonia Europe
- Dystonia Alert bracelet and other merchandise
- My Dystonia & I - A Patient-to-Patient Guide by Merz Therapeutics
You can also find printable pages of our entire Dystonia Patient Package here. As well, we are happy to mail you a hard copy. If you're interested in receiving this by mail, please email: email@example.com.