Resources for Patients with Dystonia
Find a Local Support Group or Dystonia Treater by Community Here
- A guide about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - What is Dystonia?
- A list of frequently asked questions about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - Dystonia FAQ's.
- A listing of all the Movement Disorder Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of all the Pain Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of mental health resources by province
- Download this helpful Dystonia brochure, available in English and French
- My Dystonia App - http://myhealthapps.net/app/details/524/mydystonia
- Dystonia information materials - https://dystoniacanada.org/dystonia-information-materials
Your Emotional and Physical Wellbeing
- Tips on how to manage dystonia symptoms - Living Well with Dystonia.
- Your Emotional and Mental Health and Dystonia
- Guidebook for Teenagers with Dystonia - Finding Your Way.
- Everyday practices to improve wellbeing, promote resilience and nurture self-compassion - Self-care and self-awareness guide
- Assistive Technology for Dystonia
- Yogatonia (Yoga for people with dystonia) Series
- My Dystonia & I - A Patient-to-Patient Guide by Merz Therapeutics
- Dystonia Wellness Checklist
- Dystonia Alert bracelet and other merchandise https://dystoniacanada.org/merchandise
You can also find printable pages of our entire Dystonia Patient Package here. As well, we are happy to mail you a hard copy. If you're interested in receiving this by mail, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.