You can help raise funds for dystonia research by participating in an upcoming event!
- Dyfying Dystonia Challenge - National Year-Long Campaign
- Do It For Dystonia - Fundraising and Awareness Campaign
If you want to join the upcoming events or meetings organized by our local support groups, please refer to the local support group page here.
Here is a list of recent events that were held to raise funds for dystonia.
- Freedom to Move: Run, Walk and Wheel for Dystonia - Across Canada - June 1 to June 30, 2021
- Chuck's Virtual Run, Walk and Wheel - Across Canada - May 31 to June 30, 2020
- Calgary Casino - August 11 and 12, 2019
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Vancouver, June 23, 2019
- Hamilton Freedom to Move Run/Walk - Hamilton, June 8, 2019
- Sudbury Freedom to Move Run/Walk - Sudbury, June 9, 2019
- Chuck's Run, Walk and Wheel - Toronto June 2, 2019
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Montreal, April 27, 2019
- Hamilton Freedom to Move 3k Run/Walk - Hamilton, June 9, 2018
- Sudbury Freedom to Move 5k Run/Walk - Sudbury, June 10, 2018
- Chuck's Run, Walk and Wheel - Toronto June 3, 2018
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon - October 22, 2017
- Toronto Zoo Walk - September 24, 2017
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Vancouver. June 25, 2017
- Sudbury Freedom to Move 5k Walk/Wheel. June 11, 2017
- Hamilton Freedom to Move 3k Run/Walk. June 10, 2017
- Chuck's 5k Run/Walk/Wheel for Dystonia. June 4, 2017
- Florabunda Flower Delivery - September 1 to 30, 2017