1. The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) in the USA provides valuable information on how to take care of yourself during difficult and challenging times. Click on the following links to access these resources:
- Mindfulness Meditation Practices
2. Yogatonia Series: Yogatonia is Yoga for people with dystonia. Click here for a link to the listing of videos from previous sessions.
3. Brain Injury Canada has provided suggestions about activities those with neurological conditions can do when social distancing. Click here to see what they suggest.
4. The Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital provides many COVID-19 tip sheets and resources for parents of children and young people with dystonia. Click here to access these resources.
6. The South Lake Regional Health Centre continues to offer virtual webinars and workshops for all, through their Self-Management program. All workshops and materials are provided free of charge and participants can self-refer/register. Please click here to view their services.
7. Supporting Dystonia Patients During the Covid-19 Pandemic Webinar Series: a webinar series aimed at providing information on tools you can use to support your well-being in 2021. Click here for link to a listing of the sessions in the series.
8. Navigating your Mental Health and Well-Being: Click here to watch a session on how to navigate uncertainty amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and will aim to provide tools and resources to help you better manage your mental health. Click here for a Self-Awareness and Self-Care guide courtesy of Mike Stroh.