1. The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) in the USA provides valuable information on how to take care of yourself during difficult and challenging times. Click on the following links to access these resources:
- Tips for Self-Care During Stressful Times
- More than a Movement Disorder: Non-Motor Symptoms
- Maintaining Social Connection
- Exploring Complementary Therapies
- Dystonia & Sleep
- Mindfulness Meditation Practices
2. Yogatonia Series: Yogatonia is Yoga for people with dystonia. Click here for a link to the listing of videos from previous sessions.
3. The Center for Innovation in Peer Support (Support and Housing-Halton) provides several mental health resources. Click here to see what their center can offer you in terms of virtual services, self-help programs, and a peer support line to manage stress and anxiety during this time.
4. The South Lake Regional Health Centre continues to offer virtual webinars and workshops for all, through their Self-Management program. All workshops and materials are provided free of charge and participants can self-refer/register. Please click here to view their services.
5. Navigating your Mental Health and Well-Being: Click here to watch a session which provide tools and resources to help you better manage your mental health. Click here for a Self-Awareness and Self-Care guide courtesy of Mike Stroh.