We’re looking forward to seeing you at this year’s event!
High Park, Toronto. Use the main entrance off Bloor, south of the public swimming pool (Main Intersection: Centre Road and Colborne Lodge Road). Click here for a map of the route.
Event Day Timeline:
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Check-In / Registration
10:45 a.m. Walk & Wheel Start Time
10:55 a.m. Run Start Time
11:45 a.m. Award Ceremony
Registration and Check-In:
- If you’ve signed up in advance of the event day (this is highly recommended), please proceed to the “Already Registered” booth to pick up your Chuck’s Run chip and event-package.
- If you haven’t registered in advance, please proceed to the “Registration” booth to sign up for the event. A note that day-of-event registration will be $55.00 for adults and $35.00 for children 13 and under.
Getting To The Event
- If you are planning on driving: please make sure you arrive early in order to secure a parking spot.
- Parking is available in High Park at the Grenadier Café free of charge
- If you are planning on taking the TTC: please note that the subway opens early. Please check with the TTC for an updated schedule.
Washrooms, The Grenadier Café, refreshments available near Chuck’s Run registration tables.