Pediatric Neurologists and Doctors Who Treat Children with Dystonia


DMRF Canada has attempted to compile a list of specialists who treat dystonia in children. Please note this list may not be exhaustive. We would ask you to contact us if you have additional names and contacts you think should be added. In some locations, your child may also be treated by a Movement Disorder Specialist. There is more than one avenue to have your child seen by a specialist. Often you will be referred to someone who is associated with a pediatric hospital or a rehab hospital. In all cases you will need a referral. Please contact DMRF Canada if you are having trouble locating the right contact in your area.

Last update: Oct 2022