Additional Resources Available in Ontario
For a Listing of Mental Health Organizations and Supports in Ontario, Click Here
Click Here for the contact information of Neurotoxin Injectors located in Ontario.
Mental Health Resource: if you are suffering from depression or anxiety as a result of your dystonia, consider reaching out to the mental healthline here.
Click here to learn more about free mental health support for Ontario residents through Mind Beacon.
March of Dimes Recreation and Integration Services helps individuals with physical disabilities overcome barriers to recreational opportunities. Click on the links below for more information.
- AccessAbility® Advantage & AODA Training
- Acquired Brain Injury Services - Funded
- Acquired Brain Injury Services – Fee For Service
- Aphasia Centres
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- Attendant Services
- BeFriending® Program
- Business Computer Applications Program
- Conductive Education® Program
- DesignAbility® Program
- Employment Services
- Home & Vehicle Modification® Program (funded by Ontario Government)
- Mediation Services
- Northern Medical Clinics
- Recreation & Integration Services
The National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association provides a directory of healthcare professionals who specialize in treatments of spasmodic dysphonia. Click here for more information.
Click here for a list of pediatric neurologists in Canada