Contact a local support group in Quebec for questions, support, or to find out more about upcoming events. Canada's DMRF supports a national network of regional support groups and individuals interested in dystonia. These groups are a lifesaver for those affected and their families through the information, support and camaraderie they bring to communities across the country.
Please click here for support programs courtesy of March of Dimes in Quebec
For help in French, call 1-800-263-3463 and choose 0 to speak with a representative.
- Conductive Education® (available in summer in partnership with Le Centre Hyperbare de L'Ile)
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Post-Polio Canada (Peer Support)
- Stroke Recovery Canada® (Peer Support)
- Recreation & Integration Services - Accessible Travel
Click here for a list of healthcare professionals who specialize in treatment of spasmodic dysphonia. With thanks to the National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association.
Click below for a list of pediatric neurologists in Canada: