Contact a local support group in Quebec for questions, support, or to find out more about upcoming events. Canada's DMRF supports a national network of regional support groups and individuals interested in dystonia. These groups are a lifesaver for those affected and their families through the information, support and camaraderie they bring to communities across the country.
Additional Resources Available in Quebec
March of Dimes Recreation and Integration Services helps individuals with physical disabilities overcome barriers to recreational opportunities. Click on the links below for more information.
For help in French, call 1-800-263-3463 and choose 0 to speak with a representative.
- Conductive Education® (available in summer in partnership with Le Centre Hyperbare de L'Ile)
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Post-Polio Canada (Peer Support)
- Stroke Recovery Canada® (Peer Support)
- Recreation & Integration Services - Accessible Travel
The National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association provides a directory of healthcare professionals who specialize in treatments of spasmodic dysphonia. Click here for more information.
Click here for a list of pediatric neurologists in Canada