Resources for Patients with Dystonia
Find a Local Support Group or Dystonia Treater by Community Here
General Dystonia Information
- A guide about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - What is Dystonia?
- A list of frequently asked questions about dystonia from our Dystonia Patient Package - Dystonia FAQ's.
- Download this helpful Dystonia brochure, available in English and French
- Dystonia information materials
- Dystonia Wellness Checklist
- Making the most of your visit with your Movement Disorder Specialist
Province Specific Resources
- A listing of all the Movement Disorder Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of all the Pain Clinics in Canada, by province.
- A listing of mental health resources by province
Your Physical And Emotional Wellbeing
- Tips on how to manage dystonia symptoms - Living Well with Dystonia.
- Yogatonia (Yoga for people with dystonia) Series
- Your Emotional and Mental Health and Dystonia
- Resources and information on non-motor dystonia symptoms
- Resources for Self-Care in Stressful Times
Children & Teens with Dystonia
- Guidebook for Teenagers with Dystonia - Finding Your Way.
- Resources for Teens
- Support for Parents and Caregivers
Technological and Other Resources
- Assistive Technology for Dystonia
- My Dystonia App by Dystonia Europe
- Dystonia Alert bracelet and other merchandise
- My Dystonia & I - A Patient-to-Patient Guide by Merz Therapeutics
- March of Dimes supports and services for people with disabilities
You can also find printable pages of our entire Dystonia Patient Package here. As well, we are happy to mail you a hard copy. If you're interested in receiving this by mail, please email: email@example.com.