You can help raise funds for dystonia research by participating in a local event.
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Vancouver, June 24, 2018
- Dyfying Dystonia Challenge - National Year-Long Campaign.
If you want to join the upcoming events or meetings organized by our local support groups, please refer to the local support group page here.
Here is a list of recent events that were held to raise funds for dystonia.
- Hamilton Freedom to Move 3k Run/Walk - Hamilton, June 9, 2018
- Sudbury Freedom to Move 5k Run/Walk - Sudbury, June 10, 2018
- Chuck's Run, Walk and Wheel for Dystonia - Toronto, June 3, 2018
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Montreal, April 21, 2018
- Chuck's Run, Walk and Wheel - Toronto June 3, 2018
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon - October 22, 2017
- Toronto Zoo Walk - September 24, 2017
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Vancouver. June 25, 2017
- Sudbury Freedom to Move 5k Walk/Wheel. June 11, 2017
- Hamilton Freedom to Move 3k Run/Walk. June 10, 2017
- Chuck's 5k Run/Walk/Wheel for Dystonia. June 4, 2017
- Florabunda Flower Delivery - September 1 to 30, 2017